Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Fever

Today was another gorgeous wannabespring day! As I ran by melted masses of snow/mud I could catch the scent of summer's fresh cut grass and imagined the streets shaded by the tree's leaves. Ah I can't wait until summer. Not to mention new running clothes shopping! Like these: http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3805691&shopGroup=R&cp=2019628.2039727.2020259.3878245&colorId= Yee yee!

Today I took a different route. Usually when I run on the bike path, I go west through a bunch of cute Madison neighborhoods, but today I took it east which led me to Lake Monona and the hundreds of ice fishermen. Don't they see that parts of the lake are back to liquid form? I don't get these people...they sit outside in the cold over a quickly melting lake for hours and hours. don't they have jobs? I would hope yes so that they have health insurance for when they fall through the ice and get hypothermia...

I did 6 today, goal is 4 tomorrow and then the big 7 on Saturday...ohhh boy. Wish me luck!

Enjoy the weather!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment