Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just keep running...

Hey friends!
Today was perfect. When I left to run at around 4:45 is was 63 and sunny. I was supposed to run 4 miles, but ended up doing a little over 4 and a half, because I wanted to be outside longer! The lakes are melting, the ducks are coming back, the grass is turning green, and the people of Madison are coming out of hibernation! It is beautiful!

I decided to take video of different places that I ran today, so that you can all feel like you ran along with me on this beautiful day! unfortunately, said videos are not uploading. I will work on this at a time when I do not have so much homework! But anyway, here is the route I took from mapmyrun.com.

On Sunday, I ran 6 miles again, which was great! It took less than an hour and I felt like I kept a very good pace, so I was pleased. Its nice to see that my body is adjusting back to regular movement, and I did not have trouble with breathing or heart rate at all. Monday was an easy 3 miles, and the rest of the week is just 3's and 4's, so nothing too big! The weather forcast is wonderful, so I am excited to get outside and run everyday. Of course they are calling for snow on Saturday night, but I refuse to accept that. Granted, it snowed here in April last year, so we are getting spoiled, but I will take spoiled over snow any day!

Sorry the videos did not work! I will work on getting them up soon! that or I'll take my digital camera with me for Friday's run, the quality on that might be a little better! I hope everyone is enjoying the sun and warm!

Happy St. Patrick's day!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment