Sunday, March 21, 2010

Marathon

I ran my first marathon! It took me a week to do it... this week I ran a total of 26 +a little miles and man is my body feeling it. It felt good during my runs, but afterwards I just feel exhausted. I think it might be that I'm not eating the right energy-fueling foods. I'm not going to lie, I'm a picky eater and a big fan of carbs...that's pretty much it. I drink V8s to supplement my fruits and veggies, but I don't think it's enough. Any running-meal advice would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm taking the day off to day to give my legs a rest, and then it's back to work tomorrow!
Wisconsin is playing Cornell right now, let's hope this game doesn't mess up my bracket like Georgetown and Kansas did...Go Badgers!

Happy March Madness
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment