Monday, February 15, 2010

Exhaustion

I'm beat. Like, I could keel over in a second sleep until morning beat. I went to Ohio to visit a friend from high school this weekend. A. Their work out facility is HUUGGGE! and B. I only got 4 hours of sleep before my flight home on Sunday. Then last night I was working on an art project until 3:30am, but I ran out of paper to finish my collage (the rest of my paper is in a locker in the art building) so I woke up at 7 this morning to go in early and finish. So as of right now, I'm running on a total of 7.5 hours of sleep from the passed to nights.

I don't want to run.

I took off yesterday, but I think I'm going to take off today too. I just can't. I feel really really guilty, but I can only do so much.

On a lighter note, I got new shoes!! They just came in the mail yesterday :) Here they are: http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3348279&cp=2019628.2039726&colorId=G18293
They're super duper comfy, I love zem. I can't wait to run in them! Just not tonight...

It's 5:34pm and I'm signing off. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment