Friday, January 22, 2010

Spandex

I love spandex.
Spandex spandex spandex!
You know what I love about running in the cold?

I get to wear spandex.

Oops, sorry I forgot to post something yesterday. Man, I had a pretty sucky run yesterday. You know those ones where you just wanna stop, not because you're in pain or can't breathe or anything important, but just because? Yea, it was one of those. I was going so slow I probably could have walked the same pace...but I did 40 minutes! So I was happy I finished what I wanted to. And I realized that running alone with no iPod sucks too (mine was out of juice when I turned it on for my run...perfect timing). Good thing I've had that puppy plugged in all night.
Today's goal is 3. Well, I should rephrase that to 30 minutes. I'm just assuming I'm running 10-minute-miles, which is what we're aiming for the marathon. -->4 hours and 20 minutes. I think it'll be doable, it's a nice and comfortable pace. I'm no Kenyan...

Ttfn
~A

1 comment:

  1. The idea of a 4:20 goal makes me jealous. You guys can wait for me at the finish line. :)

    And I know exactly what you mean about wanting to stop running for no reason. Those runs are the worst.

    ReplyDelete