Thursday, May 6, 2010

Freedom!

Hey Blog,

Man oh man it's been a crazy week. Since Sunday, I have gotten a total of 15 hours of sleep. As an art major, I don't have exams during exam week like normal people. Instead, I have final projects and critiques all this week, mixed in with school, and an art history exam. But today my friends, today at 5:35pm all that madness had ended! God save the queen! Needless to say, I am pooped. I know this is a blog about running and not Alyssa's time to complain, so on that note I'll admit this to you:

I haven't run since Saturday morning...

I just couldn't do it, and I didn't want to push myself with the minimal sleep I've had this week. To make up for it, I'm going to run 7 tomorrow and 10 on Saturday/or tag along with Katie on Sunday (which she doesn't know yet). And like she said, those two combined is more than I ran my first week of training, which was 14/15 also. We'll see how things go.

Xoxo
Gossip Girl (Alyssa)

No comments:

Post a Comment